To ensure we continue to provide our customers with the best storage facility in the Braintree District it is important that all parties are certain of exactly what items LDK Storage will not accept for safe storage within our secure storage and warehousing facility in Essex.
To be clear to everyone, if you’re an individual with a storage requirement, a family, owner of a small business or a student here follows a list of items that will not be accepted for storage by LDK Storage in the Braintree District of Essex
- pressurised containers or aerosols
- flammable liquids
- any living organism – animal, insect, plant or reptile
- any perishable item – for example cakes, biscuits, fruit, vegetables
- any item emitting odour
- any item emitting electromagnetic radiation
- any item that could cause harm whilst in transit or storage
- any item that could be deemed illegal under UK law
- any single item with a gross weight over 28kgs
This list is intended as a guide of those items that LDK Storage in Essex will not accept for secure storage in our warehouse. This list is in no way exhaustive and may be updated from time to time as and when LDK Storage deem necessary. As an individual, a family, a small business or a student should you be in any doubt as to whether or not we will accept your goods for storage please contact us to confirm by emailing email@example.com or calling 01787 748500.